Thursday, March 3, 2011

Say what you mean, tell me I'm right...

i was anticipating a change to occur and it didn't happen so now i twist and turn every scenario around in my head just to work out where i went wrong, why it didn't go my way,
i am so overwhelmed by what i am thinking about that i fail to hear anything else going on around me, people around me begin to notice that i become more and more blank, expression less as i dig deeper and deeper,
but i am just trapped in my mind, trapped thinking, i'll be out soon, 
sorry; just give me a few minutes...

2 comments:

  1. Change doesn't always happen when we want it to. You have to be patient

    ReplyDelete
  2. and unfortunately i'm one of the most impatient when it comes to things like this, its all a lesson to be learnt

    ReplyDelete